I've been tagged by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch to list 7 random or weird facts about myself.
1. A random fact: We are parents to one biological child and one adopted child. I feel so blessed to have had both experiences. "Caring, not bearing makes a Mother!!"
2. I eat the same thing every morning -- a bowl of Cheerios with 3 teaspoons of crunchy peanut butter and covered with milk. My family thinks this is weird, but I don't!
3. A random fact: When I was young, I wanted to be an architect; but I was told by the school counselor in the 1950s that girls didn't do that. How sad is that? What is sadder is that I listened and didn't give it a try anyway. It's o.k., though, I have been very happy with my life!
4. A random fact: Both of my parents, one grandmother, and I were all born in the same little Colorado town.
5. Is this weird or random? I'm the jeans and t-shirt type. I hate to dress up, rarely wear make-up, and I have wash and wear hair. I'm not into "girly gadgets", yet I am far from the tom-boy type.
6. A weird fact: I can not stand to have my hands messy when I'm cooking. You will never catch me mixing anything with my hands. I can barely touch raw meat, but to touch grated cheese is the worst!
7. Now this is weird: I went on a date in high school at night to the town dump to shoot rats from the hood of the car with a 22-rifle. It turned out all right, though; I married him anyway!
I'm going to pass this on to anyone who hasn't had a chance to play. Please join in!
Thanks for stopping by,