Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 IN REVIEW


Cindy at My Romantic Home
is hosting a Year in Review party to give us all a chance to post some of our favorite pictures from posts in 2009.

Below are my favorite photos and experiences from this past year.

Favorite sewing project:
After thinking about it for 10 years, I finally made cushions for our eight dining room chairs.

Favorite home improvement project:
Removing the entry hall closet to open up the dining room
Favorite Tablescape Thursday and Foodie Friday photos:
Favorite Season in Colorado:
Autumn

Favorite New Experience in 2009:
A helicopter ride over our town.

Favorite outing with the grandchildren:
A day trip to Bishop's Castle

Pure fantasy without the glitz!

Favorite people watching experience:
Attending the Antique Roadshow in Denver

Favorite antique finds:
Additions to my brown transferware collection, thrift-store linens, and antique apothecary jars.

Favorite new shopping mecca:
A farm equipment salvage yard

It has been a great blogging year for me, as I have met so many wonderful bloggers online. Plus, what fun it was to meet Mary of
Mary's Meanderings and Chari of Happy to Design in person. I've truly been blessed by the blogging experience. Thanks to everyone!

Don't forget to stop by Cindy's blog
to check out the other participants in today's party.

18 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great mosaics and all of your posts have been a treat to see this past year. I've enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to many more wonderful posts in the coming year. I hope you have a very Blessed and Happy New Year. Hugs, Marty

Rue said...

Hi Sally :)

It's been one heck of a year hasn't it?! I remember the roadshow trip most of all :)

I hope the New Year brings you health and happiness for you and your family sweet friend!

(((hugs)))
rue

susan said...

I love a list of your favorites! What a good idea. I would love to attend the Antiques Roadshow--bet it was fun.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

what a wonderful year in review Sally. I've so enjoyed getting to know you and visiting your lovely home. I hope 2010 brings you all you ask for... hugs ~lynne~

xinex said...

I have enjoyed reading all these, Sally, and enjoyed each and every one of your blog entries. I am so glad I got to meet you. Have a happy new year!...Christine

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

What a wonderful capture of the year in review! So glad we have gotten to know each other a bit...thank you for all your visits and encouragement. Hoping for a wonderful 2010 for you and your family!

PAT said...

I enjoyed your year in review, Sally!

Happy 2010!!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous way to review 2009! I so wish I was organized and focus like you Sally! My posts are so much like my Blog title- meandering!

It has been such a blessing knowing you this year Sally and I look forward to seeing what 2010 brings!

blessings
mary

Linda K. said...

wonderful mosaics of your posts. Love your brown transferware too. Happy Happy New year to you!
Linda
Robin's Egg Blues

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

I love your mosaics...looks like you had a wonderful year!!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a wonderful review Sally. It's good to look back. I'm looking forward to the New Year!

Happy New Year!

Manuela

Unknown said...

Awesome Review! It's a good time for this year to be over.. don't ya think?!

Happy New Year!
~Liz

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

happy new year.. nice post! perfectly captured the precious memories of 2009. thanks for sharing.

Elaine said...

Enjoyed reminiscing with you. It looks like you had a blessed year in 2009.

Wishing you a wonderful new Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Dear Sally!! Oh, I loved looking back with you at your posts! I'm so glad I've gotten to know you - you're truly a blessing! I want to wish you many joys for the new year! Just home a couple of days and then we're off again.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a glorious year you've had and shared with us!

May 2010 bring you much happiness and everything you are dreaming of!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Sue said...

Hi Dear Sally....Happy Happy New Year to you and your family...it has been a wonderful year espeically in blogging...meeting you was a highlight of my year and maybe someday we will get to meet in person....Have a beautiful 2010...and thank you for the lovely comments on our Miss B's new calendar....she's a cutey isn't she.....Hugs, Sue.

Susie Q said...

Look at all the interesting and wonderful things you have shared with us! I loved every minute of *going along with you* for the ride!

Love,
Sue