Sunday, September 18, 2016

FALL IS HERE!

Taking a little break to enjoy the Autumn season.  That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to become an outdoor fanatic all of a sudden.  I'll probably just enjoy Colorado's beauty from the comfort of our car!!
More than likely it means a trip to Denver to check out an antique show, do some antique mall hopping, and maybe a stop at a quilt store.
I also plan to spend some quality time in my sewing room working on a couple of quilt projects.  If I accomplish anything worthwhile, I'll post about it on my quilting blog: 
http://qbits-salmagundi.blogspot.com/

See you later --- enjoy the season!

1 comment:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

OoooH! this is exactly what I want to be seeing right now! I need another trip north. We're off to a wedding in Seattle and then more obligations. Some things (like turning leaves) don't wait!!! Happy Falling!