Friday, October 14, 2016

A TOUCH OF AUTUMN

I don't do a lot of Fall decorating, but try to change out the front porch to welcome in the season.
 One of my favorite places to shop is a farm surplus yard.  These elevator grain bins came from my favorite yard in Rocky Ford, CO.  Bob mounted them on pallet wood, so I could fill them with the season's bounty!
And indoors, a patchwork pumpkin for a touch of autumn.
HAPPY FALL!!!

I'm joining Jann Olson at Have a Daily Cup for Share Your Cup Thursday.  Be sure to check out her blog (here)  -- she REALLY knows how to decorate for Fall.  

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sally, I remember when you bought those grain bins and I loved them! They still are fabulous and I love how you have styled them. Your patchwork pumpkin is sweet too. I have a similar one. Thanks for the shout out about my blog sweet friend! And thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I love this. Love the grain bins. What a Fabulous display.
I'd love for you to come over and link at The Fabulous Fall Party.
I'm visiting you from the quilt linky party!
Come over and link up. The Fall Party ends on Sunday but a Thanksgiving/Fall Part starts on Nov. 1
http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/10/fairwell-fabulous-fall-2016-last-week.html
Happy Fall/Happy Thanksgiving.