Monday, February 13, 2017

BIRTHDAY BOY AND VALENTINE'S DAY

It's hard for me to believe that our grandson, Wyatt, is 15 years old already.
He's a charmer --- loves the social life.  After all, isn't that why you go to school and play sports?
Fortunately, he can be a decent student and manages the honor roll most of the time without too much effort.  But, he challenges this Grammy's patience.  FOCUS is not his best trait ---- he is more interested in FUN, FRIENDS, and FOOD.

Challenges are ahead, I'm sure.  He's now eligible to get a driver's permit ---- oh, my!   And, I think he has his eye on his Papa's l971 Suburban.  As his mother learned in high school, you can haul a bunch of kids around in that old red 'truck'!  Thank goodness, times and rules have changed.
Happy 15th Birthday, Wyatt!

And, happy Valentine's Day to my two heart-tuggers ----
Here they are on each of their very first Valentine's Days.
Caitlin at four months old 
Wyatt - a few hours old.  Grammy looks a little worse for wear, also!
And now at 20 and 15 years old --- still tugging at my heart.

2 comments:

Terra said...

Great photos of your grandkids; they look very happy and that red Suburban may get some miles put on it soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally! Happy Birthday to your grandson. He looks like such a pleasant young man. Love his smile. Thanks for popping in to see me and I'm ready to see more of your doll clothes. Don't we have a great time?
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)