Thursday, March 13, 2014

IN PURSUIT OF PLAID - LEGO LOVE

In my ongoing pursuit of plaid, I found the following Lego Love!

Blue plaid shirts--
Red plaid shirts --
More red plaid shirts --
Brown and black plaid shirts --
Red plaid vest --
Green plaid pants on one angry dude --

 Purple plaid blouse on a dudette
And my favorite - a plaid kilt, hat, and bagpipes!

Pictures of Lego figurines from Google Images

Three questions come to mind --

Am I looking for love in all the wrong places?
Am I too old to play with Legos?
Do I have too much time on my hands?

Sharing my love of plaid on the following:
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
The Dedicated House for Anything Blue Friday
Smiling Sally for Blue Monday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday Treasures
Cozy Little House for Tweak it Tuesday
From My Front Porch to Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
Have a Daily Cup for Share Your Cup Thursday

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

This post is a hoot! I love legos and used to have several sets in my classroom for my kids to play with when work was finished or most likely "special reward" times. Kids today most likely never get to explore something like this at school. My class always cleaned up when it was time to do so. They most likely were not that cooperative at home, though!♥♫

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I am thinking, does this woman have a Lego collection???? These are adorable. My son loved Legos and I still have them....for the grands!

Ann said...

Now thats perfect for Blue Monday and St. Patricks day!! And it co-insides with the movie right now.
Ann

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sally,

I agree with Ann; your post is perfect for Blue Monday and St. Patrick's day.

My 15 year-old grandson still uses (I'd never say "plays with") Legos.

Have a Happy Blue Monday!

Hannah said...

I didn't realize Legos were so into plaids! My favorite is also the Scottish warrior with the kilt, I recently found a photo of an ancestor of mine in a kilt. And I thought that name was Irish.

bj said...

Hi, Sally girl...these are waaay too cute...perfect for the day. :)
I played Legos with grands for years and years...we all loved them.
xo bj

Tea in the Library said...

What a fun post! Thanks for the smile! Happy SYC!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

LOL! Laughing at all of your questions. My youngest bow was a huge Lego lover. He recently took all of his home for his 4 year old. The two of them have been playing with them for hours. Tons of them, but I don't ever remember seeing any plaids. Love them! thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann