Thursday, December 17, 2009

SANTA SNACK MIX


Just a little snack for Mr. & Mrs. Santa as they prepare for Christmas.

The snack mix is yummy, especially with a cup of hot chocolate. Don't forget the 'snowman marshmallow peep'!!

I found this snack mix recipe in the new December 2009 issue of Southern Living magazine.

I substituted dried cranberries for the raisins.

I do believe Mr. and Mrs. Santa are becoming addicted to it.

I'm linking to Designs by Gollum
for Foodie Friday. Check Michael Lee's blog for a list of the participants showing off great food.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Miss Sallyness
Merry Christmas Miss Colorado! Suprise it's me, Jill!

Been working non-stop at school and we are finally on Christmas break, so I have been checking on my blog friends, just knowing that you all are decking your halls in a most awesome way!

Love the Santa Snack Mix...I made Reindeer Food and took it to school one day! I am going to have to get me some of those snowman marshmallows for Christmas hot cocoa!

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Jill
Hickory Hollow