Monday, April 18, 2011

EASTER BLESSINGS

I've accumulated a few vintage Easter items over the years. These three glass chicken covered containers are from my childhood, and originally held candy.
A few Easter postcards!


A little metal Easter basket and celluloid sheep.



My favorite have to be these Victorian milk glass eggs. Since they were cold painted, they are hard to find with any decoration intact.




Both the white bunny and the egg-shaped container originally held candy.



However, I hope we never lose sight of the real meaning of Easter.




May you be blessed this glorious Easter week.


I'll be joining Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday this week. Everyone will be showing off their vintage Easter things, so be sure to check it out.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally! I love all the pretties you have! Aren't you glad you didn't get rid of all these charming little things? I love your eggs.
I wish you a blessed Easter!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debra@CommonGround said...

Love those adorable sheep! Thanks so much for linking up with VIF! Have a wonderful Easter,
hugs,
Debra