Friday, November 29, 2013

DREAMING OF A PLAID CHRISTMAS

Alison of The Polohouse has chosen Plaid Tidings as the theme for her December party, Favorites on First.  
I just couldn't make myself do any Christmas decorating until Thanksgiving was over, but I didn't want to miss a plaid party.   Therefore, I'm showing some of the plaid Christmas from 2012.  






Plaid has been a staple here at Christmastime for a few years; so I'm sure all of the above will make a reappearance.  Plus, I have a couple of new plaid containers that are just waiting to be decorated for the season.  It's now time for me to start decorating for Christmas 2013  - bring it on!

In addition to The Polohouse I'm joining the following parties:
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
Dwellings for Amaze Me Monday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Have a Daily Cup for Share Your Cup Thursday

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving. This year or last your Christmasing is so sweet. Love your plaids. I don't think I have any Christmas plaids.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I am so excited for Alison's party
too Sally! Hoping to get my front porch done tomorrow. Love all your plaids! I am still in awe of your wonderful pillow. So glad you linked this to SYC also.
hugs,
Jann

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love the plaid. I am doing a little check this year. Hugs, marty

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

So pretty, Sally!
Loving that runner with the plaid edge. Where did you find that!?

I think most of us are using images from last year! It's just a wee bit early for me to have it all up and camera-ready! Whew. I am still exhausted from Thanksgiving. Feel like the dishes in the sink will never stop coming!

Thanks so much for sharing with all of us here at Favorites on the First, Sally!

xoxoxox
Alison :)

Sarah said...

I've not begun to decorate for Christmas either. Hope to start next weekend. Your plaid touches are darling. Love that precious Santa figure.
Happy Holidays………Sarah

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I definitely want to make some plaid pillow covers to put on my red sofas. You've given me some great ideas! Happy holidays!

Laura S Reading said...

Beautiful plaid. It does say Celebrate!

Jeannie Marie said...

Sally, I think plaid is so festive! I love to see it predominate in the holiday decorations. Yours are beautiful!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love, love, love your plaid. Gorgeous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

The Charm of Home said...

Your plaid is perfect.
Sherry

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Love your plaid! :)

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

I do love plaid and it looks so nice when added to Christmas decor! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy