Tuesday, December 15, 2015

HOLIDAY HOME TOUR

Here are a few photos of our house on the Fremont County Community Concert Association Holiday Home tour a week ago.

the living room ----



the dining room and more living room ----


the sewing room ----


Photos of more rooms to come in a few days --- I'm still recovering from over 200 tour guests.

I'm joining the following:
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday 
Have a Daily Cup for Share Your Cup Thursday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday and Everything Else

5 comments:

Susie Q said...

It's all so pretty, welcoming, festive and warm. I know it was a hit with everyone who visited!
Love, Sue

SmilingSally said...

Oh Sally,

Your home is so perfect! I love the peek of nativity, and would like to see the entire thing. And I believe I spotted some Beyers carolers.

Curtains in My Tree said...


beautiful

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm so impressed that you could do a show like that! But then your place is so welcoming! Love your reds and plaids mixed in with just the right amounts. I am loving red myself this year. So cheery! Rest up and have a fabulous Christmas!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Wow Sally, what a great turn out! Love your home and I bet they did as well! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Wishing you and Bob a very Merry Christmas!
hugs,
Jann