Thursday, April 13, 2017

AN EASTER REVISITED

I had a wonderful mother-in-law, who lived to be 100 years old.  That means I had a mother-in-law for 56 years --- a long time for a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship.  She always treated me as well (or better) than she treated her own daughters!

She did have one bad habit, though ---- she loved to make Easter outfits for her grandchildren.  Here is our otherwise adorable son in his grandma-made Easter outfit in 1972.

What can I say?  It was the 1970s, and she loved him very much!!!!

I hope you have a joyous Easter with your family
(and may your knickers NOT be made of polyester).

I'm joining the following:
Have a Daily Cup for Share your Cup Thursday

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Well, I think it's just the cutest! I've always adored knickers!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

A Romantic Porch said...

This outfit is so adorable! I have enjoyed scrolling back through your posts. I've not been around much lately, but your blog is always so very interesting to me with the things you share. xo rachel