Friday, December 7, 2018

OUR HOUSE AT CHRISTMAS, 2018

As always --- a lot of red and plaid!

Our flags fly year around!
The family tree with 60 years of accumulated ornaments including a red ball added and dated each year of our 60 years of marriage.
 Santas collected from travels.
 Antique Christmas postcards and pictures from previous Christmases plus a row of stockings I knitted for each family member.
 Tree with glass ornaments collected from travels and gifts from friends.  Also, there are glass ornaments and roping inherited from family.
Our decorations don't change much each year.  I love tradition too much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sally! Oh, I love your traditional Christmasing! Everything you do - I love! Hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

How your family must love to see your collections every year! I especially like the photo mix. Happy Christmas Days!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

You're right! Having a new baby at Christmas is so special! Ours came on the 12th. He was our third son. His first baby, a girl came a day after his birthday. And we also have another granddaughter born the very same year on Christmas Eve. Lots of celebrating at Christmas around here! Merry Christmas!

A Romantic Porch said...

Hello Sally!! I've not done a very good job visiting all the blogs that I love, but i remembered that you always had a special Christmas tree and I wanted to come see it. Ive enjoyed seeing your cheerful blog as always. I hope 2019 will be one of your best years ever.

A Romantic Porch said...

This won't let me sign in with my blog name for some reason. So i do hope it posts. Racheleasleygoing.com