Friday, April 6, 2018

NATIONAL TARTAN DAY

April 6th has been designated as National Tartan Day ----
and, I do love some plaid!

Our son was home over Easter, and this is what he brought me.

My very own Lego bagpiper in his plaid kilt.

Both our son and grandson are Lego aficionados, and both have their own bagpiper mini-figs.  I've tried to talk them out of theirs, but they wouldn't cooperate.

Now, I have my very own just in time to celebrate National Tartan Day. 




I'm joining Have a Daily Cup for Share Your Cup Thursday and A Day of Small Things for Friday Favorites.

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is he? Our youngest son has a huge love of Legos. Happy National Tartan Day to you Sally. I share your love!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Roosterhead Designs said...

How cute is that!?! So charming~ Thanks for sharing this way cool pic!Hugs, karen o